Data Entry Specialist
This position works under close supervision and follows specific procedures or detailed instructions. The Data Entry Operator I works from various standardized source documents that have been coded and require little or no selecting, coding or interpreting of data. Problems such as erroneous items and codes, or missing information are resolved at the supervisory level. Work is routine and repetitive.
Here is more information. This is a agreat position.
Direct customer contact receiving and acknowledging telephone calls and inquiries pertaining to customer accounts. Identification of responsible parties for customer accounts, credit approval, deposit billing and exercise of judgment allowing special payment arrangements in collection of delinquent accounts receivable. Provide intelligent and accurate information in reply to customer’s questions and/or complaints, referring to Company records, policies and customer’s accounts as basis for information. With the aid of the BANNER System, be able to create, change, correct and complete work orders affecting customer’s accounts.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Answer required volume of customer inquiries based on current productivity standards.
2. Ability to utilize the BANNER System to effect collection activity, issue re-bills, name/address changes and other account corrections based on customer’s telephone inquiry. CCSR must analyze accounts to determine proper remedial action.
3. Thoroughly trained in Company policy and procedures and the ability to handle customer calls accurately related to:
A. Collections policies and procedures.
B. Billing procedures.
C. Billing rates and surcharges.
D. Calculation of customer bills.
E. Internal plumbing problems causing water leakage.
F. High consumption.
G. Various meter types, meter installations and identification.
H. How various meter readings are obtained.
I. Empowerment when to make financial adjustments to an account.
J. Rules regarding payment arrangements
4. Utilize the BANNER system to update, and/or schedule various service orders with information provided by the Customer or Company representative.
5. Pleasant but firm telephone manner, proper etiquette skills and favorably conveys the professional image of the Customer Services department and Aqua with internal and external contact through verbal communication.
6. Maintain and be well versed on knowledge of Company’s responsibilities, policies and procedure, credit, collection and billing procedures and current billing rates. Become familiar with PA Chapter 56 and Chapter 14 standards and be familiar with federal laws concerning fair collection processes.
7. Be knowledgeable with the various meters, meter installations and identification, and understand how the meter readings are obtained.
8. Perform all other tasks or special functions as directed by the Supervisor or Manager.
SRT Training Group
20 West Kinzie