Work From Home – Data Entry Clerk
This Data Entry Specialist job is for candidates who are data-driven experts with great attention to detail. This position is on a remote work from home job, so if that’s what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us! This position is a great opportunity if you want to work at a growing company. Quick and accurate typing skills, and impeccable organization, are required for this position. If you’re looking to start your career as a Data Entry Specialist in a dynamic, growing environment, choose us!
– Track down further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
– Analyze completed work for duplicates or errors in content before submitting the final product
– Correct, verify, and delete non-required data and combine data from several different sources
– Keep detailed records of tasks, files, and progress
– Classify information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
– Search websites for information
– Examine reports and sheets of data
– Consistent typing accuracy
– Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
– Applicant must be familiar with word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Solid understanding of data entry
Work Hours & Benefits:
Flexible work schedules, training programs, matching gift programs, life and accident insurance, 401(K) plans, employee stock purchase plans, reimbursement for educational expenses, and employee assistance programs.
We believe that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. In addition, We will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Los Angeles, CA