**** THIS IS A REMOTE WORK FROM HOME POSITION ****
**** YOU MUST LIVE IN THE SAME STATE AS THE POSITION TO BE ELIGIBLE ****
What will you do in this position?
Are you a credentialed CPA, Enrolled Agent, or Tax Preparer with 1 to 2 seasons of paid Tax Preparation experience? If you’re a tax professional with these qualifications, then we need you to support our customers and partners this tax season. As the first line of defense our customer support specialists assist customers with tax related questions, prioritize escalations, and liaise with partners to resolve issues.
Essential information about this position:
- Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
- Working Time: Full-time
- Location: Oregon
- Work Environment: Remote work from home (you must live in the same state of the position location)
- Job Level: Entry-level with many opportunities for advancement
- Competitive wages
- Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- FCR Minimum Hiring Requirements:
- Education: High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Must pass a criminal history background check
- 1-2 years tax filing experience
- Customer facing support experience
- Good communication skills with the ability to explain a complex topic in simplified terms
- Strong ability to multitask
- Empathetic, dependable, reliable, and trustworthy
- Friendly and professional always
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Detail-oriented while ensuring data integrity with information
- Handle confidential information with care
- Inquisitive with a natural curiosity for all things technical
- Patience and understanding of customer’s needs and challenges
What is FCR?
FCR is the premier provider of live agent call centers and customer service solutions for various companies and industries. FCR answers inbound phone calls, emails, and live chat requests with hundreds of thousands of people every day.
- FCR offers not just a job but a real career that can take you from the front-line to a supervisory role in management quickly.
- FCR is an inbound customer service and technical support provider. We do not provide outbound cold-calling, sales, or telemarketing services.
- FCR is an open and welcoming workplace for everyone. We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion because it makes us a better company. *
- FCR allows you to work with some of the top companies in the country.
- FCR offers a rewarding Employee Referral Program.
- We like to have fun! Nothing can top FCR’s company culture.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- The physical requirements described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the job’s essential functions successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Requirements: Sitting up to 2/3 of your time.
- Working Conditions: a quiet place in your home where you can work without background noise or distractions.
- Equipment: you will need a high-speed internet connection; we will provide you with the necessary PC equipment and software.
If this sounds like a position that would interest you, click on the link to Apply or visit our website at www.gofcr.com for more information about FCR. We look forward to speaking with you!
* FCR provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or federal or local law.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements, or working conditions associated with the job.
First Call Resolution