We are growing and looking for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our Warehouse team in Bolingbrook!
Who are you?
If you enjoy being the main point of contact for our customers, data entry, and helping solve issues that can arise in the transportation industry, this may be for you! In this role, you will be able to flex your customer service muscle and be the contact person for some exceptional customers and carriers. You must have a good work ethic, enjoy problem solving and being part of a team.
Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday thru Friday
Compensation: $18+/hour depending on experience
Why work for us?
- Let us thank you for your hard work with quarterly incentive bonuses
- Promotion from within and long-term growth potential
- HSA with a generous company match
- FREE online medical and mental healthcare for you and your immediate family
- 6 paid Holidays + 3 Floating Holidays
What does the job look like daily?
- Data entry, generate BOL, tracking numbers, run reports
- Manage customer inventory flow
- Tracks and traces orders
- Collaborate with transportation department regarding routing for customers
Knowledge and Skills to be successful:
- One to two years’ experience working in a customer service position and office environment required
- Previous experience in warehouse/distribution or 3PL highly preferred
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure, deal with difficult issues, and sense of urgency
- Previous experience with Excalibur WMS highly preferred
JBS Logistics & Warehousing is a leading third-party logistics (3PL) company providing smarter supply chain connections through its transportation, shipping and distribution services. JBS Logistics helps companies more effectively manage their complex supply chain requirements with on-time delivery, brokering customized trucking, air-freight, rail and sea shipping solutions.
Headquartered in Naperville, IL, JBS Logistics is a division of Minneapolis-based Stan Koch & Sons Trucking, Inc., a privately held, asset based, trucking, warehousing and leasing company.
Koch Trucking is a place to call home. / Family owned, Driver Focused.
About Koch Companies:
Koch Companies is a multi-faceted group of companies specializing in Manufacturing, Trucking and Supply Chain Management:
Koch Industries is a premier provider and merchandiser of chain, rope and accessories in North America.
Koch Trucking is one of the upper mid-west’s leaders in the transportation industry.
Koch Logistics is a leading third-party logistics (3PL) company providing smarter supply chain connections through its transportation, shipping and distribution services.
With a focus on innovation, service and people, we are looking for qualified, motivated and high energy individuals to provide excellent customer service to both drivers and customers as part of the Koch Companies Family. Koch delivers you the best!