Sr Cost Data Analyst Physician Billing
Reporting to the Director of Finance and under general supervision for the physician practices this person will develop and maintain cost accounting and data analytics functions; conduct financial, statistical, and analytical studies; prepare and assist in the preparation of financial analysis for the physician practices. Develop data analytics dashboards to enhance the cost accounting and data analytics process for the cost accounting team and other customers; and perform related duties as required. This individual will develops and maintains dashboards for use in monthly, quarterly and annual cost accounting reconciliations, analysis, and reporting for the physician practices.
Position is remote.
To qualify you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Data Analytics required.
- 3-5 years of financial analysis, data analysis, and/or general accounting experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience in healthcare preferred in a health system.
- Possesses advanced analytical, detail oriented, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Diligent nature to detect, track and resolve technical problems involving a variety of financial reporting systems.
- Knowledge of Kaufman Hall, Peoplesoft/Oracle, HPM, HBI, EPIC Tibco Spotfire, Tableau or similar preferred.