Service Desk Analyst- Remote
The Service Desk is critical to the success of our IT organization. Increasingly, our customers demand the delivery of a world class service; our delivery of that service can be the difference between success and failure for our customers. All Service Desk Analysts are responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. The primary Service Desk Analyst role is that of providing first level support through taking telephone calls, handling the resulting incidents or Service Requests utilizing the incident Management and Request Fulfillment processes. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of numerous enterprise applications, products, and/or infrastructure components.
What You’ll Do:
- You act as a point of contact for telephone calls, emails and self-service tickets from both internal and external customers regarding IT issues, queries and requests.
- Determines root cause and provides accurate, creative, and timely solutions to ensure customer productivity. Provides a basic level of hardware troubleshooting, repair and installation on specified products to customers.
- The aim of our team is to work quickly and effectively together; as such we aim to achieve certain Key Performance Indicators that include but not limited to Average Speed of Answer; Average Handle Time; Overall Resolution Rate.
- Maintaining a high degree of integrity and exceptional communication, customer service for all support queries, adhering to all service management principles and protocols.
- Diligently follows standard Service Desk operating procedures; accurately logs all service desk contacts using the Incident Management tracking software
- Flexibility to backfill for peers when coverage is needed. Including holidays, weekends etc.
- You will have a desire to continually improve, to train, coach and hone technical knowledge to aid increased fix rate within our organization and improve the customer experience.
- Adapting to constantly changing call volume and remain productive during idle time
- Multitask, exercise patience and professionalism at all times
- A passion to contribute, create, publish support materials in line with best practices for Knowledge Centered Services Support model
- Support, troubleshoot and maintain various IT Network resources/devices for customers such as IP Cisco Phone, Verba Recording Software, and Aruba Remote Devices
Skills / Experience You Will Need:
- May require an associate degree or its equivalent of 2 or more years related professional experience
- IT Service Desk Call Center experience required – specifically supporting users via telephone, email, self-service channels
- Ability to follow well defined processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and Visio)
and Acrobat Pro
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills required
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage stressful periods and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete assigned tasks
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work in a team environment and assist team members with fluctuating workload
- Must be excellent in customer service delivery abilities
- 2 or more years of experience in the following technologies, not limited to but preferred: LogMeIn, Remedy, Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Cisco IP Phone Solutions; Printing Solutions
- Windows 7 and 10 proficiency
- Exudes professionalism when interacting with all levels of an organization
- Analyze data, recognize problems, and draw logical conclusions
- Experience in IT operations and process management
- Ability to translate technical information into business language
- Knowledge and understanding of ticketing applications and workflow (Remedy preferred)
About Infinity Consulting Solutions
At Infinity Consulting Solutions our mission is to cultivate successful long term relationships with candidates and clients matching the right candidate with the right client. We believe technology cannot replace the real personal relationships we cultivate. We reject the notion that technology alone is the answer to staffing which is why we our successful partnerships rely on collaboration NOT automation. ICS has been providing flexible staffing solutions for over 20 years in Information Technology, Compliance, Accounting / Finance and Corporate Support. Our staffing solutions include Contract, Temp to Perm and Permanent Placement.
ICS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*W2 employees of ICS are offered comprehensive benefits including health, dental and vision.
Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.
Rolling Meadows, IL