Sales Representative / Entry Level – Full Time
Our company is a regional business development firm, looking for competitive, passionate, sales-minded individuals to join our team in the northwestern suburbs of Chicago. We have a track record of booming success over the last 7 years throughout the midwest, therefore, this position offers exceptional career and financial opportunities. This position is in person in our Des Plaines office.
As an entrepreneurial company, we are constantly looking for ways to innovate in order to provide the best in product and service experience to our customers and clients. We get excited about implementing team collaborated ideas that help support our team’s success, and of course, know how to have fun along the way!
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to understand the needs of customers
- Create value in the provided services to acquire new customers in a retail sales setting
- Overcome objections that lead to increased conversion and retention of sales
- The profitable conversion of sales leads
- Creating lasting business relationships to ensure customer retention
- Increasing brand awareness for our telecommunications and entertainment client
- Driving market growth
- Creativity and organization
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership potential
- Experience or interest in sales (Do not need prior experience)
- Analytical, decision-making, and management skills
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
- Professional image and demonstrates integrity
- Strong consultative skills with the ability to influence and overcome objections
The ideal sales candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is looking for a challenge. You must be comfortable making dozens of new connections per day, working in teams of people, generating interest, and qualifying prospects.
From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact, while getting lots of training and support from the team.
Our mission at KBD Edge is to develop our people into the most well-rounded professionals any company could hope to work with. For that reason, we work tirelessly to create a culture of winning, both in and out of the office. The only way for our business to grow is for our people to grow.
We provide the unique service of conducting client relations for the companies who outsource our service. We are in charge of increasing market share by acquiring new, quality business for our clients. In addition, we are in charge of retaining these clients and creating long term business relationships.