Hello, we are hiring,
As our Sales Coordinator, you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. Your focus will be primarily on our Meetings, Events and Groups business, dealing with a wide variety of clients from handling enquiries, finalising details of their events through to billing and accurate record keeping.
In some of our hotels, we have launched V Works… our co-working business centre. Can you sell the dream of a collaborative working space? You will wow our customers with fantastic service and grow our customer base by identifying new leads and converting enquiries to members. With a great personality and a passion for sales, you will always offer great options for guests whilst ensuring profitability for the hotel.
You should be highly attentive and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You should have a can-do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
Work, Grow, Play! Here at Village Hotel Club we are all about embracing personality, individualism and fun. Forget stuffy hotels built around formality, pomp and ceremony. We create lively, modern spaces for our guests to work, eat, relax, play and exercise. With hotels from Aberdeen to Bournemouth and more opening soon, we rely on you to deliver service that puts us head and shoulders above the competition.
Join us and we can offer you benefits such as…
- Complimentary full leisure club membership for you and a family member or friend worth £1200
- Discount on all overnight stays at Village Hotels
- Up to 40% discount on food and drink at any Village Hotel
- Excellent training and development
- Discounts and cashback offers on many high street brands
- A range of well-being and healthcare benefits
- Financial wellbeing – Salary Finance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible and home working opportunities
- A fun, supportive and inclusive work environment with loads of development opportunities
- Regular team events and incentives
- Monthly well-being programme for all employees to support your mental health
- Anniversary rewards for every year of service
But what we need from you…
-Be imaginative, identify new business and be aware of local developments and competitors
-A good eye for detail, ensuring contracts and quotes are issued correctly
-Ability to understand guests needs, conduct show arounds and promote all the services we have to offer
-Demonstrate strong commercial acumen ensuring that staffing levels are appropriate to drive conversion