Remote Customer Service Representative – Starting January 2023
Paramount is seeking new remote customer care agents to start working in JANUARY 2023 !!! We are looking for someone who is experienced, driven, and has a positive attitude. If this is you, please read below and apply !! 🙂 After you have applied I will send you a n email for the next steps in the hiring process.
- Monday through Friday
- 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM Eastern Time (schedules could fluctuate after 2 weeks of training!)
- 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Central Time
- No nights or weekends!!
- Outbound calls to medical offices/facilities requesting or negotiating specific medical records to be retrieved within a specified period
- Develop a positive rapport with site contacts and be customer service point of contact for site contacts
- Scheduling of chart retrieval via Electronic Medical Record options or requesting the office fax or mail in requested chart copies
- Escalate and follow up with internal business partners regarding issues impacting successful retrieval of charts as well as support to expedite completion of charts received within project completion dates
- Ownership, management, and monitoring of the chart retrieval process
- 10 calls and 3 schedules PER HOUR, every hour, in order to be on pace to hit the minimum daily requirement of 73 calls and 24 schedules
- 36 calls and 12 schedules by 1 pm each day in order to be on track to hit production.
- MUST have 1 year of call center experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- STRONG computer skills (Experience with Dual Monitor Screens, Microsoft Excel)
- Healthcare experience (Preferred)
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening within 48 hours of accepting the position
- Must have your own internet router or modem that is located close to your workspace
Paramount Staffing, LLC