Remote Certified Pharmacy Technician
Medication Management Partners (MMP) is looking for certified pharmacy technicians for our Data Entry in our Intake Department!
Remote position, but does have to be able to train on site for 2 to 3 weeks in Crestwood.
Must be located in the following areas:
- Madison, WI
- Northwest Indiana
- Kankakee/Bradley/Bourbonnais, IL
Residential care community operators are concerned about resident safety, caregiver efficiency, regulatory compliance, and controlling their liability. Our passion at MMP is to improve the quality of life for residents and simplify pharmacy for caregivers. What makes MMP distinct is our laser focus on senior living, our simple and scalable process, and our intra-operable capabilities. This unique combination allows us to help senior living providers manage these risks while improving resident care.
We are an independently owned Long Term Care Pharmacy, located in the southwest suburb of Crestwood, IL, about 20 miles from downtown Chicago. Inc. Magazine recognized MMP in Inc.5000 as one of the 5,000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the U.S. Our team is dedicated to excellence, and our goal is to be recognized as the best-in-class pharmacy provider for residential care communities.
Our Core Values – this is who we are, and who we are looking for to add to our team!
- Seek first to understand – must be intellectually curious, an active learner and listener, an innovative and resourceful problem solver.
- Always do the right thing – Customer-centric, mature, caring, and professional adult, who will always do right and make it right.
- Every detail matters- Meticulous attention to detail is a non-negotiable!
- If it were easy, everyone would do it – We are looking for an organized, resilient, determined, and reliable “doer” that follows through with deliverables, seeks to exceed expectations, and always completes assigned tasks – always.
- Live, Learn, Laugh, Love – We are seeking authentic individuals with good intentions, a positive and friendly disposition, who engage their soul, body, and mind with what makes them happy, healthy, and content.
Data Entry Role Description:
MMP’s workflow starts in the data entry department and the quality of information being entered is of utmost importance! The Data Entry Technician is responsible for entering prescriptions into MMP’s FrameworkLTC and DocuTrack pharmacy systems, with attention to both accuracy and speed. The Data Entry Technician will also provide exemplary community and resident support via telephone and email.
- Minimum of one year of experience in Healthcare Data Entry or Medical Record Management in a long-term or managed care setting
- High school diploma or equivalent
- FrameworkLTC / DocuTrack knowledge a plus
- Timely and accurate data entry skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance with excellent customer service skills
- Certified & Licensed Pharmacy Technician in Illinois
- Exceptional oral, written, and listening skills, ability to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Able to multi-task and work under deadlines
- Motivated, punctual and reliable team member
***If you would like your application to be expedited, please consider taking our required assessment: https://apply.wonscore.io/59S3YJ/Medication-Management-Partners. It takes about 30-45 minutes to complete. Tip – the cognitive portion is a 50-question, multiple-choice, 12-minute assessment, and you will want to try to get through all 50 questions if you can. You do not get negative points for wrong answers.
Opportunities associated with the position:
- Work up to 40 hours a week
- Set schedule
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Fun atmosphere
- Potential for growth within the company; defined career path
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Medication Management Partners are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.’
Powered by JazzHR
Medication Management Partners