Remote Call Center Agents
EQ is excited to be seeking new talent to add to their team of Shareowner Services Representative, offering an opportunity for those who are curious about the financial services sector or seek to further their experience. We are looking to add Virtual Call Center Representatives for our Call Center
This role also offers the potential for a career path at EQ by Equiniti.
Who We Are
EQ’s Transfer Agency (TA) is an industry leading stock transfer record-keeping provider covering equity investment vehicles, including corporate equity compensation, corporate actions, initial public offerings, associated stock issuances and sub-accounting record-keeping arrangements. EQ is uniquely positioned among the US Shareowner record-keeping provider community as a technology and service leader with a 95% client satisfaction rating and 93% Shareowner satisfaction rating.
High Level Summary
The Shareowner Services Representative is a vital member of our Customer Care team, responsible for taking incoming phone inquiries and providing assistance to Shareowners in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
In this role, you will be interacting on the phone 100% of the time with Shareowners, their representatives, and the investment community supporting activities against share positions. The nature of inquires received range from simple to complex and pertain to assisting Shareowners and other callers with account related service.
Baseline knowledge of the Financial Services industry would be helpful, but not necessary – if you have strong communication skills, excellent phone etiquette, and both a desire and capacity to learn more about the world of financial services, we can prepare you!
- Responds to phone inquiries in a timely, efficient, and professional manner by providing resolution within established standards.
- This is a fast-paced call center environment requiring the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively.
- Candidates must be comfortable using technology working in multiple systems at the same time
- Performs research during and after calls as needed to resolve problems and inquiries
- May act as a back-up for inquiries from higher revenue and contractual clients
- Document call notes ensuring key data is accurately captured in system
- Must be flexible regarding both schedule and daily duties.
- Overtime hours may be required based on business needs with advance notice.
- Representatives must maintain required performance metrics:
- Call quality
- Adherence to schedule
- Risk and Compliance requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One year of High Touch Customer Experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training or work is preferred but not required
- Previous Call Center experience
EQ is a dynamic organization. Established in 2007 as a UK based company, we have grown extensively and internationally with sites in the UK, US, India and Europe. Here are some more good reasons to join EQ. You may be new to EQ, but we’ve been around in one shape or form since 1929. Working internationally today, our people and platforms connect businesses with markets, engage customers with their investments and allow organizations to grow and transform.Our values are the foundation of our business.
To help businesses and individuals succeed, creating positive experiences for the millions of people who rely on us for a sustainable future.
Our purpose is to care for every customer and simplify each and every transaction. Skilled people and technology-enabled services provide continuity, growth, and connectivity for businesses across the world. Designed for those who need them the most, our accessible services are for everyone.
Our people and platforms connect businesses with markets, engage customers with their investments and allow organizations to grow and transform.
Meticulous in performance, inventive in growth, kind to each other and mindful of our planet. We keep things real for our customers and together, succeed.