Hello, we are hiring.
A minimum number of 425 hours for the duration of the contract. You will typically be rostered to work over 5 days, with your rest days being Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
About the role
The magnificence of Windsor Castle attracts millions of people from across the world every year, and summer is when the crowds reach their peak. Joining our welcoming and highly professional Retail and Admissions team, you’ll make their experience special.
As a Retail and Admissions Assistant, you’ll use your customer service skills to engage with our visitors and promote the products we have on offer. You’ll receive full training so that you gain the skills to excel in your position and help us reach ambitious targets.
What you’ll be doing
• Greet customers and use your product knowledge to advise them on purchases.
• Provide excellent customer service, always maintaining a friendly and professional manner.
• Upkeep of the shop floor, with stock replenishment.
• Work as a team to achieve sales targets.
• Answering customer questions and opening their eyes to the other experiences and opportunities we offer.
What you’ll bring:
• A friendly and professional attitude.
• The motivation to reach targets and make sales.
• Flexibility and great team working skills.
• Good numeracy and computer literacy.
• Resilience and the ability to work on your feet for long periods of time.
• Customer service/sales experience (desired but not essential).
What we offer:
• £10.90 per hour.
• Free sandwich lunch.
• Full training provided (included in the contract dates).
• Uniform provided.
• A dedicated and social team.
Selection processes are likely to be held throughout February 2023.
BEFORE YOU APPLY: Please note that we have a number of summer vacancies at the Royal Household. Please consider which role will best suit your aims, skills and experience, as you can only submit one application.
Inclusion and Diversity matter at the Royal Household and we seek applications from the widest pool of talent. Our exceptional visitor experience is only made possible by a diverse and multitalented team who work seamlessly together.
Interview date: February 2023
Vacancy Closing Date: 12/02/2023, 23:55
You may have experience of the following: Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Retail Advisor, Customer service Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Retail Sales Advisor, Admissions, Shop Assistant, Ticket Officer, Ticketing, Visitor Services, Front of House, Travel and Tourism, Visitor Assistant, Hospitality, etc.