Hello, we are glad to inform you that we are recruiting.
We’re looking for a remote content writer with experience creating B2B content. You will use your research, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics for Merchant Savvy.
You’ll help us achieve our ambitious goals by creating content that informs and performs. You’ll learn how to create content that ranks highly for competitive topics and drives growth in organic traffic, quote requests, and revenue.
- Create engaging and authoritative content for a UK audience on B2B topics starting with payment processing, e-commerce, and business finance.
- Thoroughly research each topic area to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Implement editors’ feedback when required.
- You’re a native English speaker and have a passion for writing (an interest in writing about business and entrepreneurship is a bonus).
- You’re organised and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment.
- You have an exceptional eye for detail and a strong commitment to accuracy.
- You have a proven ability to create engaging and accurate B2B content.
- You love creating compelling content and are a continuous learner.
- You want to grow in the role and will give us the honour of growing your career with us.
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business and understand how your role fits into our organisation.
- Conduct 1:1s with the business owner to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and matching search intent.
- Master our grammar and language guidelines.
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor.
Within 3 months you will:
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing.
- Work on interesting topics where you can polish your skills.
- Continue improving and tracking your content writing and SEO progress with your editor.
- Deliver multiple pieces of high-quality content per week.
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts.
- Progress to a Senior Writer role that will put you on track to further promotion.
What we offer:
- $0.10 per word.
- Opportunity to make a tangible impact on the success of the business and boost your profile by becoming a named author on the website.
- Flexible work schedule.
Merchant Savvy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.