Hello, we are now recruiting.
A friendly manufacturing company in the Milton Keynes area with a history of success and huge recent growth are looking to improve their tooling capabilities with the addition of an experienced Toolmaker.
Due to the creation of new positions, there are currently several options surrounding shift pattern available. Whether you are interested in 10pm -6am nights, 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm double days or even one of these shifts static, then we want to hear from you!
The Toolmaker will concentrate on press tooling and rolling mill tooling maintenance to maximise production throughput and minimise manufacturing defects or break downs. The primary focus of this role is to work on preventative tooling actions which will improve production Machinery OEE.
Press tooling and rolling mill strip downs and re building will form a large component of this role and candidates will spend time in both a workshop and production environments.
The Successful Toolmaker Candidate:
– The Toolmaker will have experience of maintenance and improvement of some sort of basic press tooling including single stage punch, crop and form operations.
– You must be confident using all manual workshop machinery including lathes, Milling machines and grinders.
– Any experience of Multi stage press tooling would be advantageous.
– Experience of rolling mill tooling technology would be highly advantageous.
– The Toolmaker should ideally be apprentice trained and from a craft / toolmaking background.
Salary – £38,000 – £50,000 depending on which shift you work on.
Holiday – 25 days + B hols
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please immediately apply via the Web link
Candidates who have worked within the following roles may also be relevant: Press Toolmaker, Die Maintenance Engineer, Tooling Maintenance Technician.