Recruiting Now: Security and Parking Officer Wanted
Hello, we are recruiting.
Do you have an SIA license? Do you enjoy working outside? Are you a security focused person?
If you answered yes to the above, then read on!
We currently have an opening for a Security and Parking Officer at Bedford Hospital. Security and Parking Officers are essential for access and safety for patients and staff. As a Security Officer you will protect the hospital against loss, theft and damage. You will monitor and patrol the car parks as well as giving clear directions. You will provide support, and customer service to both the public and staff within the Hospital.
What you’ll do:
- Provide security and car park patrolling provision to our clients NHS Trust hospital.
- Patrol the hospital site ensuring the safety and security of the site and its users.
- Have an active role in the efficient running of the car park and control room, whilst working towards continuous progress in all these areas.
- You will be measured against a set of Key Performance Indicators. You will be given the chance to make a real difference to the service that we provide.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to work in a fast paced but sensitive environment.
What you’ll bring:
- Holder of a current SIA Guarding Licence or Door Supervisor Licence
- Current SIA CCTV licence preferred, but not essential.
Must be 18 or over to apply
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation. We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared. With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.