I am recruiting for a Mechanical Construction Manager on behalf of highly decorated Mechanical & Electrical Building Services Contractor who provide complete design and installation across a diverse range of sectors including, commercial, healthcare/pharmaceuticals, retail, residential and defence. As well as any other prestigious schemes across the UK. Following another very successful year, a strong pipeline continues of large industry leading projects all over the United Kingdom and my client are now looking for a Mechanical Construction Manager who embraces challenge with the vision to build a more sustainable world and to take pride in their work on a flagship development in the Central London area. This is a stellar opportunity for a Mechanical Construction Manager to be a part of some of the biggest projects across the UK and continue to prove their skills and importance within the building services industry for a business that plans to grow with their employees using forward thinking soft human resources techniques.
Responsibilities/ Skills & Experience
- Engaging with and attending meetings with the Project Management team
- Confirming design plans with surveyors, architects, and engineers
- Managing and overseeing the construction plans
- Procurement of building materials and equipment
- Ensuring the project is always within construction time constraints and budgets
- Managing and developing relationships with your teams
- Liaising on behalf of the company with the client
- Provide Weekly and monthly plans and forecasts to clients via phone, email, or meetings
- A competitive basic salary (dependent on previous experience/ track record).
- Fully expensed travel.
- Discretionary bonus up to 20% (personal KPI/ company performance based).
- Industry competitive car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Contributory Healthcare Plan
- 25 days holiday.
For more information on this position and other similar building services related posts, please do not hesitate to contact Brandon Goatley of GH Engage