Hello, we are now recruiting.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will play a critical role in the day-to-day planning, overseeing and execution of the company’s marketing campaigns in line with the its marketing strategy, to support the company’s growth in thought leadership, industry awareness, client experience and revenue. While predominantly B2B focused, the Marketing Campaign Manager must be used to working in a client-centric environment and working closely with other business functions to ensure the successful delivery of campaigns that support downstream and upstream business opportunities. The Marketing Campaign Manager will have experience in blending marketing tactics, both online (PPC, email etc) and offline (event marketing etc) to deliver successful campaigns. The Marketing Campaign Manager must have an acute understanding of audience segmentation and targeting and the role it plays in delivering impactful, targeted campaigns, for the development of the entire business.
- Proven track record heading up successful MARKETING CAMPAIGNS.
- Construction industry knowledge with understanding of technology trends and how they impact services and product development.
- Ability to conduct basic statistical analysis of surveys and other datasets.
- Ability to construct compelling narratives and present research findings in a way that can engage stakeholders and drive decision making. You have strong writing skills, including both in-depth research reports and consumer-focused editorial copywriting.
- Background in applying research methods and approaches to understand market trends and consumer behaviours. You understand the core tools of market research, including focus groups, concept testing, interviews, competitor analysis, customer segmentation, surveys, and the analysis and synthesis of data in the public domain.
- Competently identify consumer, industry and technology trends and analyse how they might shape the future of an industry. You can analyse how competitive forces within a market affect businesses and consumers.