Recruiting Now: Magnetics Manufacturing Operative Needed
The Recruitment Co are currently seeking a Magnetics Manufacturing Operator for our prestigious electronic manufacturing client based in Barnstaple, Devon.
Working as an essential part of the manufacturing team, the manufacturing Operator will be directly manufacturing Magnetics based products in accordance with recognised industry standards to Detailed Drawings/Schedules & specifications
- Manufacture check & follow detailed build instructions to a high degree of accuracy
- Manufacture product in a timely manner in line with expected costed time restraints
- Complete manufacturing tasks within a Quality Accredited environment, in accordance with both General Manufacturing and Aerospace controls.
- The role requires a zero tolerance to defects
- Proactive outlook on an improvements culture with a view of continuous improvement
- Work within a zero harm culture
- Demonstrate safe behaviour at all times, and ensure yourself and others in your working areas are safe and not exposed to significant risk.
Candidate skills and experience
- Proven track record of Safety and working as a willing, competent member of a team
- Willingness to undertake annual Eye Examination & colour blindness checks.
- flexible in approach, with willingness to learn new skills
- Undertake learning programmes such as IPC 610/620 JSTD Soldering ISO quality controls as necessary.
- Close attention to detail, in terms of adhering accurately to internal build instructions and or customer specifications/drawings.
- Ability to work in an orderly manner and organised in a 6S environment.
- Zero defects right first-time attitude.
- Able to work to required Key Point Indicators (KPI) with respect to quality of work, performance & output
- Identifying & raising problems to the team (immediate/Wider)
- Working closely with the immediate/wider team to support OTTP delivery within a Zero Defects culture
- Highlighting quality issues where required
- Travel may be required to support business needs
- You may be required from time to time to undertake such other duties as the company may reasonably require.
What is in it for you:
- Discounted Gym membership
- Life assurance
- Fresh fruit and hot drinks
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company share-save scheme (eligible after a qualifying period)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Medical Cover
- Performance related Incentive Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
If you feel you could be a great Magnetics Operative then apply now!
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.