Hello, we are recruiting now.
The Raffles name is synonymous with luxury, glamour and extraordinary adventure. Raffles London at The OWO on London’s Whitehall, unites the allure and heritage of Raffles with one of the world’s most historic addresses.
This fine Grade II* Edwardian building has been transformed into a spectacular stage for dazzling celebrations; with fine dining, lively bars, the latest in wellness and beauty therapies, the most luxurious suites and rooms, versatile ballroom and event space. Within these much-storied walls, where legendary statesmen and women once shaped the modern world, guests are now invited to discover new and inspiring emotions and connections. At Raffles, you arrive as a guest, leave as a friend and return as family.
An exceptional opportunity presents itself for a Security officer to be part of an iconic London Opening.
Reporting into the Director of Security you will be responsible for ensuring the security of all residents, guests and members who enter both the Residences and Hotel areas.
Working with the wider hotel team to secure all areas of the hotel and resident areas both front and back of house. Monitoring and upkeeping security systems, monitoring alarms and reporting to emergency calls. The role involves the ability to pre-empt and deliver a luxurious and high-quality level of service whilst managing delivery and service targets.
You will work in close contact with all other hotel departments to ensure a smooth and consistent service, surpassing the guests’ expectations.
Specifically as the Security officer:
- To ensure the safety and security of staff and guests across the hotel and residential areas.
- To monitor and maintain security and safety systems.
- Deal with emergency calls and issues in a calm and effective manner.
- To report security risks and breaches.
- Escort guests and residents through the building safely.
- To lease with external suppliers and security matters.
- Additional responsibilities in absence of line manager or senior employee.
What are we looking for?
- Passion and experance in luxury security or a similar role
- SIA Licence
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering and offering the best service and experiences possible in any situation
- Proven track record of surprising and delighting guests to provide exceptional service
- Able to work within a team
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Professional and well-groomed
- To be detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently in English, both verbal and written.
What are we offering?
- 20 Days plus Bank Holidays
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Worldwide development opportunities across Accor’s extensive brand portfolio