Recruiting Now: Commercial Freight Branch Manager Needed
Hello, we are recruiting.
We are looking for ambitious individuals who want to be a part of a fast growing, thriving business. This is an exciting and progressive career opportunity where you will be involved in building your own business unit within the freight forwarding and logistics space.
We are a growing, family-run, freight forwarding consultancy with more than 35 years experience within the industry. We provide a unique solution within the logistics arena and we have a truly global reach where we focus on building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients.
We have built our business on honesty, personal relationships, loyalty and consistently good service and we are looking to hire like minded individuals.
What we offer:
- We trust you to build your own business unit with no financial risk involved
- Have as much or as little support as you need from us
- Completely flexible – work anytime, anywhere
- We’re not to be confused with a franchise – no need to spend any money to join us!
- You can choose any ‘mode’ i.e Road / Sea / Air / Rail
- You can work with customers anywhere worldwide – no limited sales territories
- No KPI’s, targets or boss!
- Fully independent, open supplier base with flexible credit terms available for all customers
- Flexible insurance policies to suit your business if necessary
We are looking for ambitious individuals who want to develop a successful career, building their own business within the freight forwarding sector. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is an experienced logistics professional and wants to build their own business unit with as much or as little support as needed from us. This is perfect if you’ve had enough of the ‘corporate rat race’ and you know you’re good enough to do it without the ‘name’ behind you! We give you the opportunity to be properly rewarded for your hard work.
You should want to join a company that can enhance your career while giving you the independence to manage your own business. We will always encourage you to bring new ideas to the table, that we can make work together and bring to life as you imagine them to be.
- Background in freight forwarding and/ or logistics
- Experience working in a sales, account management or business development environment
- An active customer base is highly beneficial
- Able to manage own workload without compromising on high standards of work
- Excellent client facing experience, relationship management skills and a drive to succeed