Hello, we are recruiting.
Do you have Experience in defining and implementing BMS controls strategies? Do you want to contribute to the Net Zero journey for some of industry’s biggest energy consumers? If so, we are looking for you.
EECO2 is an expanding business with a global client base and an exciting future. Our unique specialism in, and unrivalled understanding of, the life sciences sector means that we are trusted by many of the world’s leading pharmaceutical manufacturers to support them in maintaining or improving industry compliance and safety, while substantially reducing energy and water costs, consumption and associated greenhouse gas and CO2 emissions. Due to a huge demand for our products and services, we are seeking to expand our technical team with a talented PLC and Product Engineer.
The key responsibilities of a BMS Product Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- Accept ownership of projects from design to completion
- Manage the design control panels and automation systems
- Develop PLC for all BMS environments
- Commission and test control systems and software
- Provide written technical reports and other documentation as required by customers
- General Support for Current Product
- Reports and Bureau Monitoring in bureau room
- Technical Support for current products
- Products Helpdesk owner and Site issue Resolution
- New Product application and delivery support
- Estimations, Application design, Purchasing, Logistics, Delivery and Sign off.
EECO2 is a leading global provider of researched, tested and proven engineered efficiency solutions for the life sciences sector.
Our team of dedicated experts have a wealth of experience in supporting organisations to maintain or improve industry compliance and safety, whilst substantially reducing energy cost, consumption and associated CO2 emissions. Project scope can span from opportunity identification and initial concept development through detailed design, installation, commissioning and validation.
- Work for a growing, innovative company which values and contributes to the continuous personal and professional development of all team members
- Competitive salary dependant on skills, experience and qualifications.
- 23 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays) increasing to 25 days after one years’ service.
- Company bonus scheme individual and company performance.
- Medical and life insurance
- Flexible working arrangements, dependant on client and team requirements
- Global travel
- Ability to make a real impact within a small but growing business
- Additional benefits; employee recognition, loyalty awards, team events
The key skills and qualities of a BMS Product Engineer are:
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree
- Working towards a relevant professional qualification towards CEng Level
- Ensure formal and informal CPD maintained relevant to role
- Strong Analytical Skills
- PLC programming (Beckhoff Preferred)
- MATLAB; MPC; PID; Expertise
- Broad range of Communication protocols and knowledge of IOT
- Experience of Building Management Systems (User / Admin / Owner)
- Previous Product development experience
- Experience of working within a fast-paced Project Management concurrent framework.
- Mechanical or electrical Engineering degree
- Strong Excel skills
- Microsoft Power BI Experience
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Pragmatic approach to problems and priorities
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.