Hello, we are recruiting now.
Deutsche Bank benefits from having a highly experienced and dedicated Anti Financial Crime (AFC) function, which performs a crucial role in keeping Deutsche Bank’s business operations and global financial services clean from financial crime while serving the interests of the Bank and society. Our regional/global matrix structure allows for flexible responses to challenges in the core areas of: Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption, Investigations & Intelligence, Monitoring & Screening, and Risk Assessment.
Our AFC Team will provide you with opportunities to learn, grow and define your career. We foster an open, diverse, and inclusive team culture, that is engaged and well-supported for prosperity and enjoyment of a life/work balance.
Deutsche Bank is committed to the highest standards of prevention in respect of Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, Sanctions and Embargo breaches, Fraud, Bribery and Corruption and other criminal activities.
You will be joining the Global Risk Appetite Team who are responsible for utilising the output of the Risk Assessment to align with Deutsche Bank’s Financial Crime Risk Identification and Risk Appetite processes and to provide stakeholders with a better understanding of Deutsche Bank’s financial crime risk exposure.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Hybrid working arrangements with the opportunity to work in the office and remotely from home
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year
Your key responsibilities
- Ensure Risk Appetite Statement (RAS) Framework is appropriately structured to meet regulatory expectations, Deutsche Bank’s Non-Financial Risk Management Framework, and management expectations in articulating Deutsche Bank’s financial crime risk appetite and measuring performance against it
- Define and implement Operating Model meeting RAS Framework delivery requirements in a timely, robust, and efficient manner. Ensure transparency and consistency in messaging on RAS Framework, programmes, and plans
- Point of contact for AFC RAS matters; Key Custodian for RAS Metric related data to AFC RAS Metrics & Management Information (MI) pillar; defining reporting requirements, format, and reporting timeliness
- Provide insight and advisory support to stakeholders on Global Risk Appetite definition, lifecycle, supporting processes, reporting and Business/Regional RAS development
- Identify, develop, and articulate potential changes to improve RAS Framework and Target operating model in line with current and emergent industry best practice
Your skills and experience
- Experience in Financial Services with understanding of core banking products, processes, and market/regulatory trends
- Committed with desire to succeed and keep updated with latest standards
- Analytical skills – manipulating data, identifying trends, produce insightful MI prompting inference and action
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), proficient in use of Microsoft suite of products
- Experience working in a global organisation, able to prioritise and deliver according to strict timelines and quality standards. Able to work independently as well as part of a team
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunities’ employer, we make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability such as the provision of assistive equipment if required (for example, screen readers, assistive hearing devices, adapted keyboards)
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.