Hello, we are recruiting.
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new role in Neurosciences & Orthopaedics? Leaders in Care is helping a friendly and welcoming team in London find a Senior Staff Nurse – Neurosciences & Orthopaedics, and the role offers a salary of £40,800 – £44,000 for your commitment.
As a Senior Staff Nurse in our Neurological rehab team, you will work as a part of a specialist team to provide safe, effective, efficient care for patients and relatives. You will also provide direct nursing care to patients following the hospital’s established policies, procedures and protocols, prioritising nursing care, recognising deterioration in the patient’s condition and escalating to the senior nursing team/clinicians immediately.
To give you an idea of how this Senior Staff Nurse job will look and feel, here are some areas you can expect to work in:
- Support, and in the absence of the Charge Nurse, organise the day-to-day running of the Neurological/NeurosurgicalWard allocating nursing Caregivers
- Create a climate of support and cooperation, a culture of shared accountability across the organisation whilst holding individuals to account where there is non-compliance
- Act as a clinical guide and role model, providing direct quality patient care and sharing expertise with colleagues
- Ensure a safe environment for patients, caregivers and visitors by following the guidelines of risk management
You will need a Nursing Bachelor’s Degree and ILS provider course completion and qualification within 3 months of hire to apply for this Senior Staff Nurse position. We are also looking for:
- Current nursing registration (First Level) through the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) with no restrictions to practice
- Demonstrable broad clinical and managerial experience in the ortho/neuro field
- Evidence of continuing professional development within ortho/neuro field
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package that includes:
- 25 days of annual leave plus 8 days of Bank holiday a year
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension – Hospital contributes 10% through Salary Exchange
- Private Medical Insurance, Private Dental Insurance, and Life Assurance
- Discounted gym facilities in our Admin Office Building and more!
If this full-time Senior Staff Nurse job in London sounds like a great fit for your skills and experience, please apply with Leaders in Care today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Leaders in Care was founded based on one idea – Staffing should be easy, transparent and effective. Our team knows just how hard people within the healthcare industry work, which means we also recognize the need to deliver a time-saving and efficient service so that you can focus on the people you care for. We incorporate these ideals into our work practices to successfully guide you through the demanding world of healthcare recruitment. Reach out to us, or please refer a colleague today.