Hello there, we are glad to inform you that we are recruiting.
Your new company
A leading Mechanical Contractor based in Newry and Dublin are currently recruiting a Mechanical Site Supervisor to work on projects in Dublin. This award-winning contractor work within the residential and housing sector on various medium-large schemes in ROI and NI.
Your new role
- Leading on-site team with close management and supervision of all staff
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are always adhered to by staff on site
- Ensuring all H&S regulations are always obeyed
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site records
- Planning and management of all resources including labour, materials, and sub-contractors
- Track and report work against project programme at Client/Main Contractor update meetings
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with best practice and complies with all relevant regulations
- Co-ordinating work with other sub-contractors as required
- Attending site meetings and troubleshoot as necessary
- Establish performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that the client requirements are met on time and within budget to high standards
- Liaise with the Contracts Manager and client on KPI development and implementation
What you’ll need to succeed
- Qualified to NVQ/C&G Level 3 Plumbing & Heating
- Previous experience as a Site Supervisor
- Experience in Commercial Projects
- Self-Motivated and Team Leader
- High Level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication and management skills
- Work well as part of a team
What you’ll get in return
A great opportunity to join one of Ireland’s leading mechanical contractors. A competitive package is on offer with benefits including company van, healthcare, life assurance, company pension alongside genuine career progression.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.