Processing Specialist III – Data Entry (COE Keyer)
The Processing Specialist III – Data entry position is responsible for inputting and correcting alpha-numeric customer information from checks, payment coupons, and/or credit card entries. This position will act as a subject matter expert and will be required to make several data driven decisions based on a variety of processes and transaction types. This position may also have access to Personal Identification Information (PII) and / or HIPPA data and are expected to adhere to our confidentiality and security policies
- Perform 10-key data entry for clients with mid-high level of instruction that requires substantial attention to detail. Enter, correct and verify alpha and numeric data from checks, coupons and invoices read from images or paper supports. Responsible for making data driven decisions based on various transaction types. (Includes Caging function)
- Handles back-end functions including quality processing controls & balancing of deposits. Follows routine balancing instructions and independently uses judgement and decision making skills to interpret data and provide solutions.
- Acts as subject matter expert displaying a broad understanding of department processes and client standards. Monitors and trains other associates on systems and processes.
- Ensures adherence to stringent deadlines, output and accuracy standards.
Education and Experience: HS/GED and 2 years experience in data entry. Moderate computer knowledge.
- Demonstrates proficiency of systems, departmental knowledge and understanding of client requirements.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Detail oriented and quality conscious
- Strong organization & problem solving skills.
- Ability to use independent thinking to make data driven decisions.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Able to adapt to change and learn new processes as the business evolves
- Ability to work well independently
- Must meet the established Deluxe minimums for accuracy and speed in all applicable areas
Education: High School
Experience: 2 years of experience. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Detail oriented and quality conscious.
- Must have basic computer skills & 10 key experience, 8,500 – 9,500 strokes per hour is strongly preferred
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.