We are hiring.
Do you have strong creative skills?We are looking for a pre-production operator with good mac operating skills to work within the busy print & Signage departments.
You will report to the Pre-Production Manager by receiving client instructions and enquiries so that H&H Reeds will become the chosen provider of print and signs.
Working alongside a team of graphic designers in a fast-moving department. The main responsibilities of the role are:
- taking customer enquiries and orders either face-to-face or by telephone
- ensuring that customer requirements are understood
- providing proofs in accordance with customer requirements
- scheduling print routines to meet the sales deadlines
- providing signs and print as required in accordance with customer requirements
- checking and pre-flighting customer supplied files for print ensuring they meet the required specifications and requirements.
- creating literature such as leaflets, brochures, and catalogues for print production.
- be Apple Mac proficient in Adobe CS packages.
- have a creative flair and be able to generate designs from customer briefs.
- have experience in a similar role, although not necessary as training will be given.
- possess a can-do attitude and work to your own initiative.
- have a good eye for detail, with a high level of accuracy.
- be calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- be a good communicator with a can-do attitude.
If you would like to join a friendly, creative environment? We would like to meet you if you think you might be a good fit for our role.
H&H Reeds are part of H&H Group, we have existed for over 140 years and we pride ourselves on hiring the best people to deliver the highest quality products and an unchallenged customer service. As well as the usual benefits you’d expect from a well established, forward thinking employer, such as a competitive salary, company pension and training and personal development we also offer an income protection policy and private healthcare benefits.
We’re proud to be an employer of choice in Cumbria and our group wide ambition, vision and values are reflected in all the areas we operate, from teamwork to client relationships.