Are you the type of person that gets out of bed on the right side every day? If so, we’d like you to come and join our happiness as Human Resources Officer for Royal Lancaster London stylish hotel next to Hyde Park and walking distance to Paddington station, Bayswater and Marble Arch.
At Royal Lancaster London, our goal is to be the happiest hotel in London and it’s our people that deliver it with their fun and caring attitude.
As an employer that cares, you will be provided with tailored development plans, pieces of training, and apprenticeship opportunities to develop your career!
Joining our independently owned and 5 star hotel as Human Resources Officer, you will help build a supportive and social place, where we can all be at our best while receiving the following happiness perks:
- Employee discounts of up to 50% food & beverage and spa treatments across our sister properties (Landmark London and K West Hotel & Spa)
- Employees and Friends & Family rates across our sister properties
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
- Refer a friend bonus
- Workplace pension schemes
As Human Resources Officer, you will be working within the Human Resources department and some of what you will be doing is:
- Guiding and assisting team members as and when required
- Support the management team on all HR related matters
- Pro-actively promote our ‘we always care’ value throughout the hotel, and ensuring all activities contribute towards the desired working culture
Essential for our Human Resources Officer:
- Previous similar experience would be beneficial
- Intermediate written and spoken level of English
- Knowledge of Employee relations, recruitment and all HR related tasks
- Preferably CIPD Level 5 qualified or working towards the qualification
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and bank holidays if required
Royal Lancaster London is based at Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY and the closest tube station is Lancaster gate on the central line underground.
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in the UK.