Now Recruiting: Hospitality Assistant Needed
Hello, we are now recruiting.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, a full time position for someone with hospitality experience, who is well presented, dynamic, hardworking, ambitious, and would relish the opportunity to work as part of a small team, within the South Coasts only exclusive, member only ‘Workclub’, in the centre of Southampton.
Looking after the business and social needs of just 100 members, all established local business owners, premium hospitality duties include;
- Member concierge.
- Guest & visitor management.
- Food preparation.
- Bar work.
- Event preparation & delivery.
- Ensuring high quality member experience always.
Shifts assigned are between 7.00am and 6.30pm, Monday to Friday, with additional evening and weekend work occasionally available and payable as extra but not pre-requisite.
As the Old Bond Store continues to grow its reputation, there is genuine ambition and opportunity to develop with the brand and play a pivotal role in creating something that is exciting & truly innovative within a new category of hospitality.
- Very rare in hospitality, a position working Monday – Friday ‘office hours’.
- 40 hours a week (breaks included).
- £9 a day breakfast/lunch allowance from the Old Bond Store menu.
- £100 a year uniform allowance.
- A generous 25 days holiday allowance + Statutory Holidays.
- £20,000 a year basic salary (rising in April).
- A generous and achievable group bonus scheme (up to 15% of salary) based on a combination of F&B sales & customer service.
- An exclusive, vibrant and fun working environment.
- Huge potential and encouragement to progress.