Hello, we are recruiting.
Whether you’re already a Trainer, Assessor or Coach, or thinking about becoming one, it’s time you made the change to Lifetime.
Who we are:
One of the UK’s leading Apprenticeship providers, we help businesses realise their potential by delivering training that builds a better workforce. Most importantly, we’re all about a democracy of opportunity so we put quality first, we work collaboratively, and we embrace change.
In practice, that means training our own Learning Coaches: selecting industry experts with a wealth of experience and showing them how to pass on their skills and knowledge to the next generation of professionals. If you’re can-do, hardworking, thrive on challenge and fancy a change, this could be the opportunity you’re looking for to go further, faster.
As a care professional, you know how health and social care underpins the nation. You also know the challenges the sector faces, the recent pressures you and your teams have faced and the ongoing issues that we must overcome in the long term.
We know the challenges too. And our work is key to overcoming them as we upskill the next generation of care professionals across the country. We take great pride in delivering the technology, training and mentoring that enables quality care and high
levels of professional standards. And that’s where you come in, bringing your skills and experience to coaching care professionals to achieve essential qualifications.
Along the way, we’ll give you complete support to transition from caregiver to coach and gain further industry qualifications along the way.
What will you be doing?
Day-to-day, you’ll work with learners at their place of work to deliver the apprenticeship framework. That includes providing the support, guidance and motivation that helps them to get career-building qualifications. You’ll also help them to achieve transferable skills (in Maths and English) if needed, managing your own admin along the way.
What will you bring to the role?
You’ll have good experience of working in health and social care at management or supervisor level. As well as being qualified, you’ll also bring understanding and aptitude: we can help you transform your experience into the skills you need for coaching.
You should have:
- Level 3 Health and Social Care Qualification or above
- Current, extensive and relevant vocational experience
- Experience of being in a senior care role
- Expertise within Dementia, Learning Disabilities and Adult Health and Social Care Settings
- Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- Strong communication and self-motivation skills
- Experience of working autonomously
- Experience of operating within WBL/education environment
- GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
It would be great if you also had at least a Level 3 Teaching qualification, but we can help you to achieve that from the beginning.
What is in it for you?
In return for applying your skills and experience to drive real change across your industry, and as well as enjoying an exciting, life changing role, you will enjoy a package of benefits designed to reward your hard work and realise your professional potential:
- Generous mileage allowance
- Full IT kit including laptop and phone
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package
- London weighting where applicable
And to get you started, we also offer:
- Award-winning onboarding programme
- Full training designed for you
- Structured support to achieve a teaching/assessor qualification
- Protected and comprehensive CPD time
You’ll also work flexibly, from home and out in the field, giving you the opportunity to fully support learners while enjoying a good work/life balance.