Hello, we are now hiring.
Are you looking for an operational role with plenty of variety in your day to day tasks within manufacturing?
On offer is the chance to join a well-known company where you can become a valued member of the team and offered training opportunities.
This well-established organisation manufacture a variety of products and support range of construction contracts across the UK. Highly regarded in their specific industry they are now looking for a Document Controller to join their team and assist with achieving their long term plans.
The day to day responsibilities for this role will be to work alongside the Design Manager and monitor, maintain and distribute project documents to relevant departments and clients. The successful candidate will be offered initial training to get up speed with the role and the hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work with a supportive company and further your career with the chance to go permanent.
- Liaising with all departments
- Monitor, maintain and distribute project/ design documents to clients
- Supporting the Design Manager a variety of duties
- Training can be provided
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5pm
- Engineering, construction, Architecture or Manufacturing background
- Document Controller or Technical Administrator or Works Co Ordinator or Office Administrator experience
- Willing to be fully trained
- Living commutable to Truro
Reference Number: BBBH169254
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact [Nick Phillips] at Rise Technical Recruitment.