PIB Group is a really exciting organisation to be part of, since our launch in 2015 we have gone from strength to strength. We have grown to have a presence at over 40 locations across the UK and Europe, with over 2,400 employees. With a key focus collaboration, where this is embraced on a daily basis to work together to deliver on our ambitious objectives, we are really proud of the culture we have.
Due an exciting period of on-going growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and energetic Customer Service Representative to join our established team based in the Gloucester office. We are looking for an individual who has a passion for Customer Service and is friendly and engaging and looking to join an organisation where you can build and progress your career.
- Contacting new and existing customers offering our products and services to aid retention and customer satisfaction
- Ensuring that you are maximising every opportunity you have to sell our great products to our customers
- Demonstrate a real passion for learning about our fantastic industry and customer base
- Follow the rules and regulations as set out by the Financial Conduct Authority
- A passion for customer service
- Ability to build a rapport with lots of different types of customers
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Being a team-player: our success is not only based on individual efforts, but working efficiently as one team
- Confidence to manage your workload and any issues professionally and calmly
- Embrace and support our culture
- Minimum 5 GCSE, Grades A-C including English and Maths, degree level preferred.
- Computer Literate
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits –
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.