Hello there, Want to start a career in the travel industry?
If so, keep reading as we could have the perfect role for you!
FULL TIME & PART TIME OPPORTUNITIES
Here are a few reasons why our Contact Centre Agents in the Travel Team enjoy working for us…
- Delivering exceptional service working with companies such as NatWest Group
- Competitive starting salary of £22,500 PLUS commission
- 25 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays
- Full training and support throughout your career with us
- Educational trips – the best way to talk to our customers about a destination is to experience it yourself
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Up to 10% Company pension scheme
- Discounts and offers for our employees
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Regular Health and Wellbeing initiatives and wellbeing services
- Free hot and cold drinks during your shift
- Close to public transport links and local amenities
- Free onsite parking
- A great working environment and supportive Team Leaders who promote exceptional team morale within our Award-winning Contact Centre
We are currently recruiting Contact Centre Agents in our Travel team in Kettering. You will be working with companies like NatWest Group, servicing their customers by helping them to book holidays and other related travel products.
Our Kettering Travel contact centre is accredited with the Investors in People Gold Standard award. We have won numerous awards in the Travel Industry, including Call Centre Agency of the Year and Best Call Centre of the Year. These awards are the pinnacle of excellence in the UK travel industry which honour the best agents and agencies in the country as voted for by suppliers.
As well as delivering extensive training for you to excel in your role, we believe in continuous development to help you achieve your career goals, including the opportunity to gain professional qualifications.
We are committed to employee wellbeing and our employee benefits programme is designed to positively support all aspects of your life.
Full-time hours are 37.25 hours per week, split over 5 shifts covering Monday to Friday from 8am to 8.30pm and every other weekend.
If you have the following skills or experience, this Travel Consultant role is ideal for you…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a customer focussed role ideally within a call centre environment
- Experience in a target driven environment, upselling suitable products and managing customer expectations
- A great team player with strong PC skills
- Experience of working within the Travel industry (desirable)
As a Travel Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting customers with all aspects of their travel requirements including; booking packaged holidays, cruises, flights, hotels and other travel related products
- Handling enquiries over the telephone
- Ensuring that you have a good understanding of our company’s products and services
At Tenerity, we provide our clients with compelling technology and services that earn their customers’ loyalty every day. Our employees re-define loyalty with transparency and trust so that our clients can more deeply engage their customers, creating value from those connections.
We are a growing company at the top of our industry with values and character that allows us to stand apart from the competition. We promote inclusion and diversity within our organisation to garner perspective and engender trust. We are looking for people who will embrace our culture of radical transparency, who will create attunement with our customers, and embrace the pragmaticism that comes from knowing that as life and people change, companies must adapt and change.
We have a bias on promoting from within, provide top notch compensation, and have a total rewards strategy that sets us above others in the field. Do you want an impactful role in a growing company that is creating new solutions that lead the field in their innovation and effectiveness? Then consider joining us!
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Travel Consultant.