Elevation Accountancy & Finance are working with a highly credible & well-established business based in Chesterfield as they look to expand their team with the appointment of an Accounts Assistant – Purchase Ledger initially on a 6 month fixed term contract to support the team during a busy period, to potentially be made permanent.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger professional who has had previous experience working through a backlog of invoices and dealing with complex invoice queries, in exchange for an excellent platform to work with a forward thinking business in a busy team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant – Purchase Ledger will include:
* Day-to-day clerical activities in the Accounts Payable department
* Matching, batching and coding invoices onto the system
* Working though backlog of un-allocated invoices
* Issuing remittance advice
* Processing expenses
* Completing major supplier statement and bank reconciliations
* Investigating discrepancies and liaising with stakeholders to resolve
* Various administrative support duties as required for the role
Elevation Recruitment Group are keen to speak to applicants with the following:
* Ability to commence ASAP
* Background in Accounts Payable
* Competence in all Microsoft office products inclusive of Excel, Word and Outlook
* Ability to deal with a fast-paced work environment
* Previous experience of CRM systems and JDE would be advantageous but not essential
* Good communication skills
* Attention to Detail
* Methodical and diligent approach
* Enjoys working as a team player
Elevation Accountancy Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Administration positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.