Hello, we are glad to inform you that we are hiring.
PIB Group have an exciting opportunity for a Tax Accountant to join the team, on a fixed term contract basis.
This role will join the organisation in a period of continued and sustained growth and transformation. The Tax Accountant will be accountable for supporting the corporate tax compliance and tax reporting function of the UK and international group companies working closely with the Group Tax Manager. To optimise the Group tax position from a domestic and international perspective and ensure compliance with all corporate filing deadlines as it continues to expand into Europe and beyond.
- Preparation of annual corporation tax computations for UK companies
- Calculation of quarterly tax instalment payments for the group
- Preparation of the Corporate Interest Restriction Return for the group
- Assistance with the SAO process including updating process maps and filing certificates with HMRC.
- Support the year-end tax reporting process under UK GAAP and IFRS including preparation of tax disclosures in the annual statutory accounts.
- Assisting the Group Tax Manager with ad-hoc project/other work as and when required.
Essential knowledge, experience & key skills:
- Professional Accounting/Tax ACCA/ACA/CTA qualification
- UK corporate tax law
- Tax documentation production
- UK corporate tax legislation
- Strong planning and communication skills
- Strong financial reporting
- Organisational planning
- IFRS tax accounting
- Work well under pressure
- Willing to challenge and work with diverse teams
- Able to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders
Desirable knowledge, experience & key skills:
- International tax management
- Financial services sector experience
- Other international tax regimes and requirements
- European foreign language
- Knowledge of Alphatax
We can offer a attractive package and embrace a hybrid model
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits –
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.