Hello, we are glad to inform you that we are now hiring.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a world leading life sciences provider. The company’s products are sold in more than 100 countries and this includes anything from CO2 incubators, laminar flow cabinets, animal containment workstations, thermal cyclers to lab incubators and ovens.
The company in question are looking for Service Manager to manage the service department teams and handle customer service interactions, reports, repairs, assembly, on-site installations, commissioning, validation and continued after-sales service.
As Service Manager you will have excellent customer service skills, the ability to maintain strong relations with customer and 3rd party vendor and ensure repeat customers.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Adhering to all HSE Regulations, including ensuring that all team members are adhering to the correct use of PPE
- Resolving service desk problems and improving service methods to increase the service desk’s productivity and customer service
- Monitoring department issues and client complaints to create methods to lessen recurring issues
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, ensuring the company’s adherence to these regulations and remaining current on the industry’s standards and new innovations, materials, tools, and processes
- Ensuring that testing of equipment and systems is in accordance with applicable regulatory standards of cGMP and GAMP guidelines
- Manage engineers for the service on equipment at client sites and generate service reports
- Providing after-sales support including spare part requests, warranty claims, and scheduled and unscheduled maintenance visits
- Managing and monitoring minimum stock, ensuring common items are stocked vs sales & assembly trends/needs
In Return/ Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Death in Service
- Complimentary hot drinks on site
- Flex-time options with an earlier finish on Friday
- On-site parking
Working hours are Monday – Thursday 8am-4.30pm, Friday 8am-4am