Now Hiring: Senior Campaign Strategist – Sales Executive Needed
Do you have great communication and relationship skills and are looking for the next step in your career in a sales environment?
Do you live and breathe sales, specialising in campaign strategy?
If you do, then we need to talk, as we are looking to hire a resilient and determined Senior Campaign Strategist to join our team based in Bristol.
This role would suit candidates experienced in business development with a passion for client management, including senior sales executives able to utilise their skills to progress as a Senior Campaign Strategist.
As a Senior Campaign Strategist, you will build Relish campaigns and clients through cold and warm outreach. You will be confident working to and achieving sales targets and be able to juggle multiple campaigns at a time.
As well as independently leading and managing campaigns, you will work closely with the client services team to ensure your campaigns are successful.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Campaign Strategist will include, but are not limited to:
- account management and closing sales
- following-up with clients in the ‘warm cycle’ as per our process manual and engagement process
- understanding the financial requirements of a campaign
- growing revenue/number of bookings from existing clients
- using contacts to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline in line with targets
- creating and presenting custom decks for pitching new ideas and up-selling Relish offering
- negotiating with clients and suppliers
- presenting to clients both virtually and face-to-face
We welcome applications for this Senior Campaign Strategist role from candidates with any of the following skills or attributes: sales, business development, account management, account acquisition, client support, B2B or as a BDM, Business Consultant or Sales Executive.
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement, starting at 31 days (including public holidays), increasing up to 36 days with long service
- Access to our prestige Benefits and Rewards Portal including discounts on high-street shopping, days out, entertainment, and food & drink, including popular brands such as Apple, Samsung, and Buyagift
- Long Service Rewards: both financial and leave based
- Health Cash Plan: in which you can get money back on health treatments such as prescriptions, eye care, dental, and more
- Life Assurance Scheme: A scheme that may provide a lump-sum payment should you die whilst employed by the company
- Career development opportunities: through E-Learning, Management Development Programmes, and Apprenticeships in which you can gain professional qualifications during working time at no cost to yourself
- Access to a well-established Employee Assistance Programme provider, who provides support to our people and their families in areas such as their health and wellbeing
And other excellent benefits you’d expect from a market leader.
Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:30. You will need to be flexible with working hours as some projects / meetings may require working outside of core hours.
Bonus – up to 40% of your annual salary!
- Build and maintain own relationships/accounts and manage campaign commercials independently
- Confidence to network at a professional capacity, with excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint – tested at interview stage
- Calm under pressure and able to work to client deadlines/targets
- Experienced and confident in cold calling/outreach
- Competent in time and pipeline management and moving the sales process forward effectively
- Ability to use multiple outreach channels – e.g., LinkedIn, email, calls
- A problem-solver able to adapt to client requirements and last-minute changes
- A team player that can work autonomously when required
- A knowledge of the FMCG, health, beauty, and fashion industries and its customers
- Creative skills/mindset to help advise clients on copy and creative
- Prior marketing agency/sales experience would be beneficial
- Full, clean driving licence
- Confidence to bring ideas forward to the business
- Experience working in an agency and/or brand-side
Relish, part of the Whistl Group, is a fast-paced, ever-growing, product sampling agency specialising mainly in the beauty and FMCG sectors.
Making product sampling work in the digital age demands a wide range of skills. Our team’s many talents cover brand partnerships, marketing strategy, project management, social media, print, and fulfilment. We’ve conducted campaigns all over the UK, as well as in Ireland, France, USA, and Australia.
With clients such as L’Oréal, Nestlé, PepsiCo, Estée Lauder, and P&G, every campaign is different and unique to each individual brand’s needs. We work closely with brand marketing teams to ensure that not only do we match them to the right partners to access their target consumers, but we offer insight-driven results.
We believe passionately that happy people produce the best work and have consistently achieved over 80 on our ENPS (employee net promoter score).