Hello there, we are hiring now.
Job title: Internal Sales Negotiator / Administrator
Location: Saltash – Cornwall
Salary: £28,000+ dependent on experience. Profit share potential.
Are you on your professional career journey looking to progress with an Owner Managed Company? That special kind of person looking to make a difference in a business not just occupy a role. This is a brand-new position so if you want to make your mark this could be for you.
We are a long-established business that has undergone a recent management succession. We provide high quality fixings and fastenings to the roofing sector via builders & roofing merchants. An expanding and progressive company based in picturesque Cornwall. We have big ambitions to grow and expand our presence in the market.
This new role is predominantly dealing with customers remotely via telephone and email. It is a team effort so we would also need you to be able to assist with putting customer orders together ready for collections and deliveries. You may already be in a similar role within a builder’s merchant and you are now looking to join a company that offers development and support to grow your career. We would like to train you to have a good understanding of all the processes that are required to manage a successful business.
As a family-owned business we appreciate and strive for a positive working environment with an ethos of fairness and commitment to all staff, our company values are loyalty, trustworthiness, and professionalism at the core of everything we do. This is a rare opportunity to join a relaxed Cornwall based company well established in its market.
- Self-motivated & reliable with a positive ‘can do’ approach;
- Able to work on own initiative and to targets;
- Be a good communicator;
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and enthusiastic;
- Have a good understanding of IT;
- Understand the value of great customer service;
- Any knowledge of a builder’s & roofing merchants processes a definite plus;
- Sales experience would be ideal;
- Able to understand how distribution and basic warehouse processes work;
- Spot new business opportunities and chase up potential leads
- Willing to use a forklift when required (full training given);
- A good team player.
The less structured environment of non-corporate roles is not for everyone but if you value more independence and want more control of your work life then this maybe for you. This is a unique opportunity to develop your career for this niche Cornish business.