Hi there, we are hiring.
Have fun and work hard! As a Shack Team Member, you will be a valued and integral part of our team from Day One. You will have the opportunity to train on every station in the Shack while increasing your responsibility and pay. We value learning & development and provide the ability to grow your career toward Shack Trainer, Cross Trainer, Shift Manager, and beyond at your own pace! In addition to your hourly base pay, youll also have the opportunity to earn tips by showcasing your uplifting hospitality skills!
- A work environment where you can come as you are, share your ideas, have fun, and work collaboratively
- Competitive rates & weekly pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance plan options to fit your needs*
- Discount Programs for Transit, Corporate Fitness, & more
- 401k Plan with Company Match*
- Vacation + Wellness time*
- Employee Dining Discount Program
- Referral Bonus for bringing new members in to the #ShackFam
- Online Training Program & access to self-development tools and resources
- Flexible scheduling and self-paced growth opportunities
*Dependent on eligibility
What do you bring to the table?
We dont just value the great work you do, we value the great way you do it! 49% is the stuff you do, 51% is the awesome attitude with which you do it. We are seeking positive and enthusiastic full-time and part-time entry-level team members to join our dynamic team!
- Previous hospitality and/or food service experience is a plus, though not required well teach you the rest!
- Motivated to learn quickly and grow in a professional, team-oriented environment.
- We are fast-paced and looking for people who are quick thinkers, committed, and excited to hit the ground running!
This is an entry level opportunity with no previous experience required! All you need is the motivation to learn and grow in a professional, fast paced, team-oriented environment! We will provide you with all the tools necessary for a successful Shacksperience, with hands-on training, online learning modules, and a structured path to grow your career.
- Food prep, customer service, guest interactions, cooking, and cleaning
- Delivering exceptional hospitality to our guests
- Balancing high volume with high quality
- Participating in ongoing training and development
- Ability to learn quickly in fast-paced, high volume environment
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities
- Open availability and flexibility is a must ability to work any shift
Shake Shack is a modern day “roadside” burger stand serving deliciously classic burgers, fries, hot dogs, frozen custard, beer, wine, & more. With our fresh, simple, high-quality food at a great value, Shake Shack is a fun and lively community-gathering place with widespread appeal. Our unique and inspiring culture invites and nurtures motivated people who aspire to be our future leaders. Beginning as a hot dog cart in New York Citys Madison Square Park, Shake Shack has expanded to 330+ locations nationwide and is still growing!
Shake Shack is an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military and veteran status.
Our company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
Let’s connect! Add your resume to our Talent Community to stay up-to-date with relevant career opportunities.
Our secret to leading the way in hospitality? We put our people first! At Shake Shack, our mission is to Stand For Something Good in all that we do. Youll learn lifelong skills and be empowered to make a positive impacton our business, restaurants, and communitiesall at one of the fastest-growing hospitality brands in the world. From our teams to our neighborhoods, were committed to always doing the right thing. Our teams are the core of what we do and what we stand forsupporting them is part of our DNA. Well provide you with learning and growth opportunities to set you up for success in your career. Sharing ideas, having fun, and working collaboratively isnt just preached, its how we do things every day.
Behind every elevated experience is our Team Members and culture of Enlightened Hospitality! We strive to foster a culture that is welcoming, inclusive and allows our Team Members to thrive. Watch this video to see what makes Shake Shack a great place to work.
We are committed to developing future leaders here at Shake Shack. We provide our team members with the tools, resources, and learning opportunities they need to succeed and to grow. Watch this video to explore the possibilities for your career at Shake Shack.
At Shake Shack not only do we Stand for Something Good, but we want YOU to! We are proud to have received recognition for our Inclusive Policies & Practices four years in a row and counting! With numerous employee led resource groups, mentorship pairings, and career-growth opportunities to fit your aspirations, we are confident youll find your place here to thrive as your authentic self.