DACBeachcroft is currently on the look out for a Responsible Business (RB) Executive to assist in the delivery of the firmwide Responsible Business strategy.
As RB Executive, your key responsibilities will include identifying new charity partnerships, recruiting volunteers, and managing volunteering programmes. You will give presentations in order to update colleagues on RB activities and recruit volunteers for new programmes. You will organise internal and external RB events, liaising with Events and Marketing teams as appropriate. You will be responsible for our annual, network-wide Summer Holiday and Christmas volunteering campaigns. You will manage the volunteering platform we use to run our programmes, and capture and report on data for impact measurement, and also provide administrative support to the RB team.
You will be target-driven and ambitious to develop and grow our RB programme, working to meet and exceed KPIs. With some proven experience in this field (ideally 2 years), this is a special opportunity to work with highly-experienced RB professionals, for career development and progression in this field.
This role is based in our London office – hybrid role, office-based minimum 3 days per week. Travel to our Bristol and/or Newport offices once a week will be required.
- Responsibility for researching, developing and running volunteering programmes in London and Bristol, and supporting research, development and coordination of volunteering programmes in Newport
- Support RB Assistant Manager on new programme research for other Locations, and coordination of national programmes as appropriate
- Manage online volunteering platform to: capture volunteering data, draw off reports for impact assessment (measure progress on targets, identify areas for attention) and communicate with volunteers (thank volunteers, run surveys, coordinate activities)
- Lead national Summer and Christmas volunteering campaigns
- Capture monthly Pro Bono data reporting for Head of RB
- Responsibility for providing administrative support to the RB team to help deliver our strategy across national programmes and pro bono projects, on core administrative tasks including logging new pro bono clients, travel and room bookings, processing payments, processing expenses, etc
Events & meetings
- Organise RB special events (e.g. firmwide Town Hall, Pro Bono Week lunch & learn)
- Support as necessary on client events on RB/ESG hosted at our offices
- Some proven experience in the area of Responsible Business – this is a special opportunity for someone looking to develop experience and responsibility for a growing career in RB
- A high level of written and spoken English together with creative flair and the ability to compile persuasive and attractive communication pieces
- Ability to compile and present Impact data reports
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good IT skills including experience of using PowerPoint, Excel and familiarity with volunteer management platforms such as Thrive
- Self-starter with project management skills and the ability to work on own initiative and progress tasks with minimum supervision
- Good research skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to network, influence and build relationships at all levels
- Well-organised and able to work under pressure, progressing multiple projects simultaneously and managing conflicting demands
- Tenacity and determination to make projects succeed, to meet and exceed targets