We have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager to Join Resource Solutions as a Workforce Consultant. As an Employed Workforce Consultant you will benefit from permanent employment with Resource Solutions, and will be deployed on an interim or project basis into our clients’ organisations, in return we will provide you with opportunity to develop your skills with ongoing training and professional accreditations.
The sucessful candidate will be an experienced Project Manager and will have direct responsibility for the Project Plan, Project Governance and Project Team.
- Manage and contribute to the delivery of all IT components of IT projects and Programmes in order to meet business objectives.
- Identify solutions to maximise reuse, value and effectiveness of applications within the context of the wider Group.
- Ensure that project management best practices are being used and demonstrated across projects.
Required Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Previous experience with proven track record of delivery in large projects / Programmes
- Previous experience of the delivery of Digital projects would be an advantage, as would experience of a third party supplier providing software solutions for Insurers.
- Accredited at Project Management discipline (practitioner level) (e.g. DSDM Atern, Certified project Manager, APMP, Prince2 practitioner, ISEB )
- Expert in Project management Disciplines
- Experience of budget management
- Proven decision-making ability
- Ability to manage and develop people effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of influencing senior management population
- Awareness of market trends in Insurance and the IT industry
- Expert understanding of end-to-end IT solutions and the IT delivery lifecycle
- Proven experience of managing relationships with 3rd parties
- Experience in a Waterfall environment