Now Hiring: Post Sales Engineer / Technical Account Manager Needed
Hello, we are hiring.
Excellent opportunity for a Technical Post Sales Consultant / Technical Account Manager with experience and technical understanding of software applications and virtualised environments, to join an exciting and rapidly growing company. Due to continued success, this global organisation are looking for Technical Post Sales Consultants to work with a range of high profile, fortune 500 customers. Some of the customers are based in France and this role requires someone who is fluent in French and willing to occasionally travel to France to visit customer premises.
You will provide exceptional service to a rapidly growing customer base, involved in providing product demonstrations and evaluating proof of concepts to customers, working closely with the presales consultants and the end customers technical engineers / architects throughout the product implementation.
The successful candidates should have a technical background, and be able to talk around and explain technical solutions to key technical stakeholders. You will be an advocate for your assigned customer accounts within the organisation, representing the needs of these high-value customers to various departments and functions within the business.
As the Post Sales Consultant / Technical Account Manager, the following will be beneficial to your application:
- Technical experience with: Windows desktop and server infrastructure, virtualisation technologies, network and storage (not all essential and specific vendor experience is flexible). Knowledge of SQL and ability to query SQL for writing dashboard would be highly beneficial
- Experience delivering solutions within large enterprises (Fortune 500, FTSE 100 etc.)
- Ideally worked as a customer facing project engineer, technical post sales consultant or Technical Account Manager
- Technical documentation and presentation experience
- Ability to conduct meetings and follow up with all parties involved
- Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt within a highly collaborative team and in a fast paced environment
This is a great opportunity to join a company offering an exciting product set and who operate on a global scale. The successful candidate will have genuine opportunity to quickly progress and develop their career within a company that’s rapidly expanding.
Please only apply if you are fluent in French as this is an essential requirement. Remote working 90%+ of the time, however you will ideally live within approximately 1 hour of central London to be able to visit clients there as/when required. Suitable candidates will require a UK passport, ILR or relevant work visa.