Hello, we are hiring.
Our client is a successful prestigious company with offices across the UK, who have been operating for over 40 years and are continuing to grow. The company covers both personal wealth management and corporate services and prides itself on its consistently high standards of client care. They offer an excellent package of benefits including the opportunity to progress your career with training. They have on-site training and exam facilities/instructors and can help with costs and study time. The company prides itself on its supportive nature, personally as well as professionally and has a fantastic social scene as well as being involved with charitable organisations within the local community.
- Diploma qualified
- 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry and a minimum of 2 years in a paraplanning role.
This job would suit someone who has excellent interpersonal skills and is able to manage their own workload as part of a small positive team. You will have a ‘can do’ attitude and enjoy the camaraderie of the office.
Your duties and responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
- Produce compliance reports and supporting documentation for clients of the firm to support the advisor
- To write comprehensive suitability reports for existing or potential clients, which are readable, compliant and technically accurate.
- To provide support to the advisers and all team on technical matters
- To obtain all relevant financial information needed to proceed with a full financial needs analysis
- Liaise with all departments and teams in respect of reviewing existing investments and feasibility of in-specie transfers
- Analyse client information and investments/insurances to identify any gaps in clients’ financial plans
- Make suggestions and propose recommendations alongside the advisers.
- Annual review of the Business Continuity Plan
Full job description can be provided on request.
Company benefits include
- Paraplanner/Non-Contractual company bonuses
- Phantom share scheme
- Smart pension scheme
- Private medical insurance/Dental cover
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25-day holiday plus bank holidays, increasing after 5 years’ service
We would love to hear from you if you think you have the skills and qualifications for this role.