Hello, we are hiring
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you’re innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
About the position:
Working in a Toyota Production System (TPS) environment, the Maintenance Mechanic position in Raybuilt, performs tear down of motors and gearboxes to be used in the rebuild function by using standard procedures, tools, materials, machines and equipment. Performs work under general supervision from manager, supervisor or assistant team lead. Handles moderately complex issues and problems and refers more complex issues to others.
- Tear down and clean (using power wash) used fork lift motors and gearboxes.
- Inspects defective parts to determine wear or damage.
- Disassembles machinery and equipment.
- Separate salvageable components from unsalvageable components
- Cleans and lubricates parts.
- Inspects completed parts.
- Follows standard work to complete tasks.
- Supports the Company’s 5S program in an effort to maintain work area, equipment and supplies in a neat, organized manner.
- Makes recommendations to change outdated or ineffective procedures through the company’s continuous improvement process (Kaizen).
- Supports Toyota Production System (TPS) driven processes and activities.
- Regular attendance in the workplace is required for interaction with others and to support teamwork.
About the schedule:
This position is 1st shift, and the schedule is 6:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
About the work environment:
Works in a factory setting. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required in accordance with Company policy. For forklift operation, required to obtain and maintain Forklift Driver Certification through the Company and operate the forklift in a safe manner. Required to stand for long periods of time and manually lift/move/manipulate parts up to 50 pounds or use cranes/hoists to move heavier materials. Temperatures may be extreme; elevated in the summer, cold in the winter. Needs to be able to cope with stressors and demands that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable and defined levels of performance are maintained.
- A High School Diploma or GED is preferred.
- this is an entry-level position; no previous experience is required. However, one or more years of related experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
About the total compensation package:
Salary – Salaries starting at $18 per hour
Benefits – We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program