Hello, we are hiring now.
Intelligent Resource Recruitment is working in partnership with a major Client in the UK. We are currently recruiting for Lead Project Administrator to be Glasgow based out
Title: Lead Project Administrator
Location: Glasgow twice per week onsite
Contract: 14 months
- Create and maintain effective administrative documentation and procedures, continuously monitoring these to ensure consistency.
- Project Director & Senior Project Manager support – including but not limited to diary management, IT & admin support along with assisting/organising with Team days/nights & stakeholder events
- Assisting with preparation of reports & formatting, SharePoint management – permissions/access requests/training/folder & structure set up
- Raising & Managing IT requests and multiple mailbox management, providing O365 support
- Support with EDMS and support booking of travel, meeting rooms, accommodation, and car hire for the Project team, ensuring a cost-effective approach at all times
- Admin team management including onboarding & training of new team members
To be considered for this role, we would like you to have:
- Excellent knowledge of O365 applications, including SharePoint and Excel as well as a sound understanding of Harmony or similar E-Business suites.
- Great people skills and ability to comfortably communicate with colleagues at all levels of the organisation in a professional and responsible manner.
- Outstanding organisational skills with the capability to manage and prioritise your workload efficiently.
- A good work ethic and positive, can-do attitude with the ability to solve problems using your own initiative.
Intelligent Resource Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organization.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.