Hello, we are hiring.
A renowned and global advisory firm is looking for a HR Operations Advisor on a temporary basis for an initial 3 months with an asap start. You will be responsible for delivering HR support to the HR Operations team, overseeing the HR Ops Administrators and building strong relationships with both the individuals and managers in the team.
You will be working with and advising alongside a HR Operations team of about 3 and be a part of the wider HR team. You will report to the HR Operations Manager. You will be required in the office at least 2 days and 3 days from home.
- Provide operational HR support including being able to lead, liaise with and be the first point of contact for the partners, managers and employees.
- Be able to review, improve and ensure compliance of the firms HR policies and practices while maintaining the firms values such as parental policies.
- Support and escalate any potential sensitive queries or cases with the potential to be upskilled on these case types.
- Support the HRBP team on people trends (e.g. sick absence levels, engagement and feedback).
- Respond in a timely matter to ad-hoc queries and requests via the HR mailbox.
- Developing proposals of and ensuring consistent annual salary reviews in a timely matter.
- Co-ordinate and support projects that support the business objectives.
An ideal candidate have experience performing day to day Senior HR Operational level duties, desirably in the professional services sector. You must have a strong attitude to work in and adapt in a fast-paced environment and remain extremely organised.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.