Hello, we are now hiring.
To provide administrative services & advice for the HR department on a range of Human Resource matters. Ensuring excellence in service standards, quality information and a strong customer focus is maintained at all times.
- Work within the Human Resources department to provide administrative support to maintain an effective and efficient service of a high quality to all staff, including drafting of letters, minute taking & internal audit reporting.
- Deal with queries from internal and external customers both over the telephone and in person as appropriate.
- Processing weekly payroll information to achieve strict deadlines
- Responsible for accurate and efficient inputting, updating and maintaining of employee data, on manual and computer systems including HR files, Crown Time & Attendance System and employee database.
- To undertake administrative tasks, which includes arranging, attending and taking minutes of meetings as and when required (Disciplinary/Grievance/Interviews), typing of contracts, offer letters, reference requests and general HR related correspondence.
- To participate & assist in projects as and when required
- Monitoring employee absences and ensuring Return to Work Interviews are completed. Actioning & leading all absence trigger meetings & issuing of sanctions.
- Facilitation of probation system, maternity/paternity procedure & occupational health scheduling, including monitoring of progress & related admin.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties within the overall function equal with the level of responsibility for the post as directed by the HR & Training Manager.
- Recent and relevant experience of working in Human Resources
- Essential to have a level 3 or above in Human Resources
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Highly organised and capable of prioritising work
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong customer relations skills base.
- Strong IT skills
- Be willing to undertake any necessary training to achieve the required competencies and job objectives.
- Learning new systems (Kenexa, Open HR, Crown).
- The pace of the Job
- Multi-tasking and differing priorities