SkyRock Hotels’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Housekeeper jobs in Lagos Job Location : Lagos Deadline : December 15, 2022 Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking to hire a housekeeper to join our cleaning team.
- You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues.
- You should be able to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner, broom and carpet shampoo machine.
- Cleans rooms, hallways and restrooms.
- Washes walls and ceiling, moves furnitures and turn mattress.
- Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes and polishes floor.
- Dusts and polishes metalwork.
- Collects soiled linen for laundering.
- Received linen supplies from floor shoots.
- Maintains housekeeping carts.
- Removes trash collected by room attendants.
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift to collect Newspaper bags, newspapers, trash, and solid linen.
- Pickup clean linen and refill the par stock of linen on each floor pantry.
- Deliver towels, cribs, cots and other items to the guest rooms on requests.
- Perform duties of room attendant when necessary.
- Sort linen, stock room attendant closets.
- Refill the par stock of guest amenities and supplies on each floor pantry.
- Help the room boys / house maids with the heavy lifting when super cleaning / spring-cleaning of rooms.
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures.
- Remove soiled linen and trash from the pool side and other service area and take to appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Assist room boys / house maid with placing bed boards, roll-ways beds, extra bed etc.
- Report missing / found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the housekeeping supervisors.
- Respond at all times in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other collegues.
- Take up any tasks assigned by the supervisors as and when needed.
- Report to work in required uniform and in adherence with the Hotels Dress Code Policy.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Candidates should possess an FSLC / HND / NCE / OND qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
*Janitorial Services jobs in Nigeria *Janitorial Services jobs in Lagos *Housekeeper in Lagos