Hello, we are hiring now.
Summary of the Group Treasury Controller role
As the Group Treasury Controller, you will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and manage the Sterling Treasury function, coordinating with the Sterling Finance teams and providing the necessary financial information to contribute to strategic decision making-within the Sterling Group.
- Consolidation of weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts and reporting these to the Chief Financial Officer. Includes variances reporting on cash flow variances and customer invoicing variances.
- Prepare annual cash flow budget, working with the Group Financial Controller and Site Controllers.
- Development of modelling strategies for cash outflow, especially raw material expenditure.
- Management of FX exposure across the group.
- Development and hedging strategies.
- Control and forecasting of bank interest charges.
- Control and reporting of company’s global debt facilities.
- Control and review of site bank reconciliations.
- Monthly board cash actual reporting (consolidated and review of individual sites) – variance to budget and forecast.
- Control of SAP concur expense system.
- Control of company credit card programs.
- Manage relationship with Group’s portfolio of banks.
- Control of bank signature limits and approved signatories.
- Production of financial covenant documentation for banking partners.
- Consolidated accounts receivable ageing.
- Corrective plans for any arising overdue debt.
- Head of AP (accounts payable) for the Group.
- Development and implementation of global AP (accounts payable) solution.
- Ongoing automation of processes using SAP Hana and other financial systems in the group.
- Line management responsibility for the AP (accounts payable) team.
- Embodying our company values, which are: be reliable, be caring, be transparent and be willing.
Requirements for the role
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with at least 4 years post-qualification experience in industry.
- Previous exposure to a multi-currency bank environment is advantageous.
- Experience working in a group cash consolidation environment.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate with advanced experience of ERP software systems, finance packages and MS Office applications.
- Must be able to demonstrate robustness.
How you will be rewarded
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including bonus, pension scheme, private health care, Perkbox, cycle to work scheme, death in service coverage, on-site health and well-being support including medical consultations and physiotherapy, 24/7 employee assistance programme, employee referral scheme, sports and social club as well as opportunity for training and further career development.
Why consider Sterling?
Sterling Pharma Solutions is a global contract development and manufacturing organisation (CDMO) with more than 50 years’ experience in developing and manufacturing Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). This is complemented by Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC) R&D bioconjugation services.
We are a fast growing, dynamic business with facilities in the UK and the US, where we employ more than 800 talented and passionate people who support our customers in bringing new medicines to market, improving and saving the lives of patients.
Our culture and our way of working is what really sets us apart as a business; we aim to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers and our employees. You can expect to be part of a supportive team, all working towards a shared goal: to deliver first-class science and service to our customers every day.
Sterling Pharma Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.