Hi there, we are hiring.
A well-known Financial Services business is seeking a Global Advisor Marketing Manager on a permanent basis. This role pays up to £70,000 and is based in London ( hybrid working model).
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating, implementing, and executing client communication strategies across all marketing channels.
- To manage the GA content for the website, social media channels, and advertising; ensuring all channels are on brand and up to date.
- Work with multiple stake holders such as the Digital communications team, media team, and the Global Advisory Finance Team to source new communications applications and create divisional content for finance reporting.
- Advise and prepare on both digital and physical communication campaigns for Partners and teams.
- Working alongside the events team to advise on the creation on events such as rounds table chats.
- 3 years’ experience working in this space within Finance Services
- Degree or the equivalent in relevant fields.
- Line management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of financial services process’; best practices of communications including website management, social media and email campaigns.
- Ability to work in a face pace environment, managing several projects and able to meet tight deadlines.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.