Hello, we are now hiring.
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to hire an agile Front Office Business Analyst within the Integrated Solutions Product team to work on designing cutting edge portfolio management tools for the LDI business. Ideally the incumbent would have worked in a similar capacity before, on greenfield front office builds within trading, risk or OMS systems.
The Senior Front Office Business Analyst will be expected to:
- Gather, document and gain sign-off on business requirements and produce thorough user stories.
- Ensure requirements are reflected correctly as test cases preferably in BDD.
- Act as the communication channel between product owners, business owners and the agile delivery team.
- Conduct system testing, organisation UAT and ensure issues are correctly catalogued and prioritised, supporting various development tasks.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with the business stakeholders.
The successful Senior Front Office Business Analyst will possess:
- Proven experience working on greenfield projects.
- A deep understanding of the Investment Management or the Investment Banking industry.
- Deep cross asset class knowledge, particularly LDI, OTC Derivatives and Fixed Income.
- Good sense of direction and alignment, confident in working across team boundaries, developing ambitious plans and strategies.
- Experience using SQL, Jira, Swagger UI.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building and maintaining strong relationships across multiple channels.
The role will adopt a hybrid model of working, 3 days per week in the London office, and 2 days per week WFH.
Please get in touch for more details.
Keywords: BA, “Business Analyst”, agile, technology, product, “user stories”, trading, dealing, risk, guideline, “front office”, “investment management”, “asset management”, direction, commitment, performance, development, greenfield, sql, banking, investment, “fixed income”, derivatives, LDI, “liability driven investment”, Jira, Swagger, portfolio
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.